Friday, December 10, 2010

Harliquins and Additional Updated Pictures


So I actually started on my Harliquins... they are no longer ALL grey and sitting on my paint tray. One of the clowns has drifted into the display case and is now standing, lonely, looking at all the other squads. I have to admit, even without doing checks/diamonds these guys still take ~3 hours each to paint. A fair amount to bite off since I have 15 to complete for the squad. Well, be be fair, only a lot to bite off when I look at a goal of completing the DTP before the end of the year.

Overall, I do not think these guys are paint contest worthy, but I am very happy with how they came out. Lets take a quick look!



So while I had her in the light tent taking pictures, I figured I would snap a couple more pictures of the army. Here are some additional updated pictures of the other models. As promised in comments from the most recent post, here is the Wraithlord.

And my War Walkers:

So no the question is, can I come up with additional lead-ins for blog posts with Harlequins... potentially 1 at a time? Maybe posts when I complete a couple of them.

2 comments:

  1. looks good so far. The temptation for me would have been to do a shadowseer or death jester first, you know, the more unique models and work backward through the more "regular" ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what the hell has happened to the harlequins kiss?? maybe you need more than 3 hours, not great paintwork.

    ReplyDelete