Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Puppet Wars Goodness!

Last night (Tuesday) was my "regular" Tuesday gaming night, which I have not made it out to for over 3 weeks now. It was really nice to get back out to the store, hang out with friends, and get some games in. I was able to grab 2 great games of Malifaux, one vs eChris and the second vs Dixon. I am still playing around with my aSonnia lists, and they are coming together very well.

It was an even greater pleasure to show up and see a whole load of painted puppets from James. James has been working on a commission for me, painting up an absurd number of puppets for my Puppet Wars collection. I have to admit, they are coming out spectacularly! James has a great gallery of pictures with all the currently painted up puppets on his blog, 4-Ones, I strongly urge you to check them out.

Here are a few quick shots I took while we were photographing them.







blog comments powered by Disqus