Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Lucius and Crew - Pictures!

Lucius, the leader of the Guild Special Forces. I have had him built for a while but never got around to a full set of pictures. I did complete painting my third Guild Hound this last Sunday, so that helped a bit with the picture taking. This whole crew was painted to a Table Top Standard, so nothing exceptional! Here are some pictures

Lucius - the Pimp himself

Woof Woof - Guild Hounds




Ryle





Lawyer




Guild Guard Captains - notice the Wyrd W on the left captain!




Drill Sergeant




Guild Guards




Lucius and Crew (missing 2 Austringers)




I realized as I was posting these that I forgot a couple models. My Austringers never jumped out of the case into the picture. Sad day, I will have to remember to rectify that at a later date. I will admit, I am really looking forward to the Wardens from Twisting Fates being released. I think they add an incredible amount to both Lucius's crew and the Guild in general.
blog comments powered by Disqus