Thursday, June 12, 2008

Well, I completed the Eldar Warp Spider Exarch from the previous post. Here are a series of pictures with him on the base.

I am using the larger base for the Squad Exarchs so I can model some scenes. I do not believe this will be an issue with game play, but we will see.





















I got some feedback that my paint was still too thick. I am not seeing it but I need to figure out why I am getting that feedback so I can improve.

Comments and Critique always welcome!

2 comments:

  1. Hey there,

    Nice model! I'm not seeing the "thick" paint... what I am seeing is somewhat rough transitions between highlights. Especially on the green weapon in Spidey's hand. This may make the model look un-smooth? Maybe, maybe not.

    Anyway, I really like the composition of the models: the tau is totally oblivious! Awesome! And the colors contrast between the two models very nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice model! Poor fire warrior doesn't know what is about to happen :)

    ReplyDelete