Wednesday, June 30, 2010

On the Road......


Well, this summer poses a lot of travel for the DTP. I just returned from London UK (wrote my last post on the plane and posted from the hotel) and will be headed out to Atlanta GA (USA) and Seattle WA (USA) over the next month. Past that I will be spending 2 weeks in the North Eastern state of NH at the end of July and start of August.

So, is this just a post bragging about my travel plans? Nope, not at all. I am looking to get some games in while on the road. I will be packing up my Battlefoam and bringing the DTP with me on the plane and to the far reaches of the USA. So, fearless readers, I ask who is up for a game? I will likely have both my Malifaux and Eldar with me, so I am up for either.

Current plans are for Atlanta from 7/13 - 7/16. Due to work, I would need to nail down games for either Tuesday the 13th, or Thursday the 15th in the evening.

Seattle plans are for 7/20 through 7/22. I am on the red-eye flight out on the 22nd, so would need to meet for a game in the afternoon. I could also squeeze in a game on Tuesday evening, 7/20.


For the NH trip, I will be in town from 7/26 through 8/6. I have a fairly flexible schedule right now and will be in the Londonderry area, near the Game Castle. I will have a larger set of my army with me on that trip, along with (most likely) all of my Malifaux.

Hopefully I am able to get some games set-up with my "more remote" readers. Shoot me a message in the comments to this post or directly via email and lets schedule some games!

1 comment:

  1. New Hampshire? You should see if you can meet up with the D6G guys. They live out that way.

    ReplyDelete