Thursday, January 8, 2009

Progress

I have made progress on my army, and gotten a few things done. On the last post I showed some in progress pictures of the tanks. Here they are completed.

This is Falcon #2 with the attached (magnetized) shirikan catapults under the front.



He is Falcon 1, with no under slung weapon. I am trying to figure out how to build an under slung shurikan cannon.




And a picture of both Falcons, with the magnetized weapons for each laid out.



And now the first Wave Serpent.



Another view:




As well as getting those complete, I dropped by GW Sugarland yesterday, hung out, and did work on my BoneSinger model. I am not sure how I will be using this guy (Farseer, Warlock, Spiritseer), but he will likely be a stand in for any of these as the army grows. I still need to put him on a slightly larger base so that he matches the rest of my Exarchs and HQ.



And a view of the back.



So that's it for now. I will be doing a Cpt Badruck for the 40K Radio Freeboota contest and also dropped 5 rangers/pathfinders onto the primer box. These will be my next projects.
blog comments powered by Disqus