Monday, February 4, 2008

Holy Crap its February!

Holy crap it's been a hell of a month. I just realized it's been a damn month since I posted on the blog, which also (sadly) means it's been a month since I crafted! Life sure has a way of screwing up a good plan!

So, this is a modeling blog, which means you're probably not overly interested in my personal life. More importantly, those of you who are already have called or emailed to check in! Regardless, for those who are reading here, I have not given up on the blog or on modeling and assembly of the mighty Eldar force. I have essentially been swamped with work, wife, kids, and more work and kids. It is my intention to get back on track this month (holy crap its February), but there will be some things slowing me down.

Biggest delay will be my trips to Atlanta over the next two weeks. These trips are for work and put a crimp in my crafting time. Once they are over (and possibly on the weekend in between) I should be back to crafting and posting some pictures.

Next up on the project list is 8 bases with various Tau bits on them. I listened to an interesting discussion on "Epic Bases" on the Drop Pod Cast podcast and their comments mirrored my thoughts. While I am happy with the modeling (needs a better paint job) of the existing Spider, it has a whole lot going on with the base. I will be scaling the bases back on the next 8 to something a bit simpler. Then, I have some good ideas for the Exarch, which will be in an epic style similar to the current Spider.

Anyway, keep your eyes on the blog, as I expect to be back in action soon.


 

blog comments powered by Disqus