Tuesday, February 23, 2010

DTP goes to the Gamers Lounge????

At the end of Thursdays post I mentioned another project I was involved in and that I hoped to unveil it this week. Well, here it is in all its glory! Its Gamers Lounge, a new podcast that discussed the hobby in general, along with my take on it. HuronBH of Blood and Blades and I are partnering on a new hobby podcast, with the goal of podcasting twice monthly. Our first episode recorded very well and I am happy with the overall format. We spend time discussing a couple topics such as Theme versus Composition and Sportsmanship. We also spend some time talking about our blogs and blogs and general. The podcast is something we are both excited about and I hope it is well received.
I also had a good time at the tourney last weekend and will get some tourney coverage up soon. I have copies of my opponents armies along with some overall thoughts of the games. I did not win any prizes, and I will discuss this as well. Overall I am not disappointed, I achieved my stated goals in some fashion and feel fairly satisfied overall.

Check out and subscribe to the podcast and let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. Grabbed the first episode but I'm getting a "input media format is invalid" message when trying to play it in Windows Media Player. Playing from the popup works fine though.

    ReplyDelete